Rachel Bagels Bruskoff began skateboarding in 2012 thanks to a college longboarding club and an incredibly supportive skate community. Coming from the glorious hills of Malibu, California, Rachel fell in love with going fast. In 2014, she pursued racing and took off; traveling the world, participating in events, and competing in races wherever she could. She earned many podiums, and secured top rankings internationally.
In 2019, She became part of the first-ever USA National Downhill Skateboarding Team. She participated in the World Skate Games in Barcelona, Spain where she placed in the top 10 fastest riders and finished 7th overall.
She currently resides in Asheville, North Carolina as a pastry chef and artist.
- 2015 IDF international 2nd place
- 2016 IDF international 3rd place
- 2017 Olympic Channel documentary “Speedboarders” feature
- 2019 part of 1st USA National Downhill Skate Team
- 2019 semi-finalist at the World Roller Games in Barcelona, Spain
- 2020 featured in introductory/ children’s book “Downhill Skateboarding and Other Extreme Skateboarding”.
- 2022 USA National Downhill Skate Team
HIGH SPEED RUNNING